Monday 7 December 2015

Vyron Leontaris 2

                                                            François Kollar, couple,1930

You have no right , I shouted, to carry
my own blame
But you were in an uncompromising silence.
Because there is no justice in love
– who does wrong who is wronged
what burdens us the most
crime or innocence?

Love is not given, it takes from us
and those who love they love cruelly
they ruin and get ruined.

And it was you who took all the blame
my fault my guilt my penalty.
There is no justice in love.

It's alright, you got resurrected.
As for me with my cross as a raft
I battle against the waves in dark skies

Vyron Leontaris, Hereafter, 2003

± ± ± ±



Δεν έχεις το δικαίωμα, φώναζα, το κρίμα το δικό μου
να σηκώνεις
Κι εσύ ανένδοτα σιωπούσες.
Γιατί δικαιοσύνη δεν υπάρχει στην αγάπη
– ποιος αδικεί ποιος αδικείται
τι μας βαραίνει πιο πολύ
το κρίμα ή η αθωότητα;

Η αγάπη δε μας δίνεται, μας παίρνει
κι όσοι αγαπούν αλύπητα αγαπούν
ρημάζουν και ρημάζονται.

Κι όλα τα πήρες πάνω σου
το φταίξιμο την ενοχή και την ποινή μου.
Δικαιοσύνη δεν υπάρχει στην αγάπη.

Εντάξει, εσύ αναστήθηκες.
Εγώ όμως με σχεδία το σταυρό μου
θαλασσοδέρνομαι σε μαύρους ουρανούς

Βύρων Λεοντάρης, Επέκεινα, Νεφέλη, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment